- 2nd July – 9th July – available
- 9th July – 16th July – available
- 16th July – 23rd July – available
- 23rd July – 30th July – available
- 30th July – 6th August – available
- 6th August – 13th August – available
- 13th August – 20th August – available
- 20th August – 27th August – available
Health and Safety
- I recognise that ECHO has a duty of care towards students under 18 and I agree to accept any decision made by ECHO or its agents in the interest of the health or safety of my child (including any emergency medical treatment they think necessary or desirable) and to reimburse them for any reasonable extra costs they may thereby incur.
- I agree to give ECHO full information and instructions about any medical condition from which my child may be suffering at the commencement of the Course.
- I realise that ECHO makes every effort possible to separate children with the same native language but that this is not always possible and that any arrangement made by ECHO is subject to seasonal enrolments and availability.
- I understand that although all activities are carefully supervised, they are undertaken entirely at the risk of the individual and that ECHO accepts no responsibility for loss or injury unless proven negligent. I will make clear any resquests regarding restrictions to my child’s participation in activities outside the school.
- I also understand that ECHO has a responsibility towards all its students and to the local population, and I agree to accept any disciplinary action, up to and including removal from the Course, taken by ECHO against my child for misconduct or breaches of ECHO rules that threaten the success of the Course or the well-being of the local community, including ECHO host families.
- I agree to indemnify ECHO against all reasonable costs arising out of accidental or deliberate damage caused by my child which cannot be recovered by ECHO through its own insurance policies.