Course Availability 2018
- 1st July – 8th July – please contact us
- 8th July – 15th July – please contact us
- 15th July – 22nd July – available
- 22nd July – 29th July – available
- 29th July – 5th August – available
- 5th August – 12th August – available
- 12th August – 19th August – available
Health and Safety
- I recognise that ECHO has a duty of care towards students under 18 and I agree to accept any decision made by ECHO or its agents in the interest of the health or safety of my child (including any emergency medical treatment they think necessary or desirable) and to reimburse them for any reasonable extra costs they may thereby incur.
- I agree to give ECHO full information and instructions about any medical condition from which my child may be suffering at the commencement of the Course.
- I realise that ECHO makes every effort possible to separate children with the same native language but that this is not always possible and that any arrangement made by ECHO is subject to seasonal enrolments and availability.
- I will make clear any requests regarding restrictions to my child’s participation in activities.
- I also understand that ECHO has a responsibility towards all its students and to the local population, and I agree to accept any disciplinary action, up to and including removal from the Course, taken by ECHO against my child for misconduct or breaches of ECHO rules that threaten the success of the Course or the well-being of the local community.
- I agree to indemnify ECHO against all reasonable costs arising out of accidental or deliberate damage caused by my child which cannot be recovered by ECHO through its own insurance policies.