We are delighted to join the Young Learner English UK Special Interest Group (YLEUK). We specialise in summer courses for young learners, and this will not only be a great resource for us, but also a fabulous opportunity to share values, interests and ideas with like-minded professionals.
What is YLEUK?
YLEUK is a special interest group of English UK for accredited providers of quality English language courses for students aged 7-17.
Our main aims are:
• Raising the standard and profile of accredited courses for young learners in terms of content and quality.
• Evaluating and improving standards of safety, welfare and child protection, in line with UK external advisory bodies (NSPCC, DCSF, NCSL).
• Enhancing procedures and standards for staff selection, recruitment, and performance.
• Keeping members up to date on the latest legislative changes and sector trends.
• Being the voice for Junior Course providers to the industry and the market.
• Providing opportunities for peer discussion and training so as to continuously advance standards within the sector.
• Provide our members with networking opportunities .